1Core has now provided an option for the parents, where they can perform the Daily Heath Screen for their child before Signing them to the Center.
This Setup can be enabled in the 1Core Web Interface as follows.
Access Path: Center DashboardàSetupàDaily Heath Screening Setup.
- Classroom staff will be able to do the Health Screening through 1Core Class App, if the “Daily Health Screening at Sign by” is enabled for Staff.
- Parents will be able to do the Health Screening through their Family app if the “Daily Health Screening at Sign by” is enabled for Family.
- Both Staff and Parents will be able to do the Health Screening through 1Core Class and Family app, when the “Daily Health Screening at Sign by” is enabled for Both.
Daily Health Screening through 1Core Family App can be completed as follows.
Once when the setup is enabled, the parent login to the 1Core Family app.
- Click on the QR Code Sign in located on the top right of the Home Screen.
- Scan the QR Code available in the Center’s Tablet or from the printed version
- Click “Sign in “
- The Health Screen questions will pop up for the parents.
- Based on the response provided, their child will either get Signed in or will be restricted from Signing in at the Center.
Note: Families with Multiple Child will have to complete the Health Question for each and every child separately one after the other.
Once after when the parent completes the Health Screening and Sign in their child, the Classroom staff will be able to see the update in the 1Core Class App and the admin user will be able to view the answers recorded by the parents in the Web Interface.
The Admin User will be able to view the Health Screen answers recorded by the parent in the 1Core Web interface as follows.
Access Path: Center DashboardàChildrenàHealth Screen Icon
The Admin User will be able to view through which interface the Child got Signed to the Center by going under their Time Card details.
Access Path: Center DashboardàChildrenàTimecard Icon