1CoreSolution allows users to easily replicate session setups from one camp to another within the same center, or even from other centers within the same company, using the 'Copy from existing sessions' option.
1. Click the 'Action' icon parallel to the camp that you want to add. copy the 'Sessions' to it and select the 'Add New Session' option.
Copying an existing session setup can help you save time and effort by avoiding the need to create new sessions from scratch. Additionally, this feature enables you to replicate session configurations across your entire organization or company.
2. . Once click 'Next' after selecting the 'Copy from existing Sessions' on the Add new session pop-up and then you will be taken to the camp list page.
3. Select the camp from the list to copy its session(s) setup and click the 'Next' button.
4. On the session setup, select the session(s) and enter the 'Start / End date' of the session you want to copy. If you have an early bird discount enabled, you need to enter the end date for the discount.
Note: The session name should be unique If there is already a session with the same name in the destination camp, change the name of the copied session.
5. Click the 'Save' button on the confirm page to save the copied session setup.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact our support team. Check out our Copy from other Sessions help video for a visual guide on setting up your session.